Recipe for Blueberry Green Fresh Brew Iced Tea sold by Harney & Sons
This tea covers your drink and snack combination for summer
A delicious summer tea perfect for relaxing in the sunshine or enjoying from the covered comfort of your home. Blueberry Green tea combines the light, fragrant body of a traditional green tea with one of America's most beloved—and healthy—summer fruits. Each iced tea pouch brews two quarts, so you’ll always have enough to share with friends! Matches beautifully with summer fruits or light biscuits.
And it’s so easy to make with covers and koozies to keep all cold
1. Place one tea pouch in a large pitcher.
2. Pour two cups of boiling water into the pitcher.
3. Put a large Kup Kap™ on the pitcher.*
4. Steep 15 minutes.
*The 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulated cup lid cover will hold in the tea’s flavors.
5. Pour 6 cups of cold water into pitcher.
6. Remove tea pouch and gently squeeze it.
7. Pour Blueberry Green Tea over ice in a chilled glass with a Kup Kollar™ drink cozy.*
8. Garnish with lemon, orange slice or fresh mint.
*3M™ Thinsulate™ insulated cup koozie will slow ice melting and keep the tea flavorful.